2010. december 13., hétfő

Emo mode on.

Ciao ne!

Jesus Christ upside down with a ---!
...I feel sorry for my parents to have a failure child such as myself....
I mean!
I mean what I said.

I can't do anything. And I even scared of people pfff---- More than I ever was! I mean, I always was scared of people.... (lol, have you noticed it yet?QwQ I don't think you have. I talk a lot to hide it more or less..... ) I can't even go out of the house..;_;
I-I'm too scared.
And I can't do anything. I'm falling apart.
....
Seriously, there's something wrong in my head. 

Eeeehh. Anyways, I have a few sketches/wip/sh!ts. Hurray for me, yay.
:'~DDDD

Oh, before it. Frusska said that I totally should do a tutorial for my colouring, whut?|'DDDD
Srsly. It's going to be an epic fail.
Like the fail whale, just bigger!\o\ 

School-sketch. Just for fun.8DDD
Sorry about the edge, orz. Immafail.
Also, is that wrong for me, to actually like this pair, and do not like yuri? Lolwhut..?
Amazingly bad hangwriting is amazingly bad. In fact his ain't mine. Yay.
Also. Weird shading, isn't it..?
Tricky overload. Don't ask.|DDDD
About that little one...
Thatismyactualchibistyle, I just find it....
bad;
so I use that one I use, lol.
Have you got confused yet?X'DDD

...I am so a confusing person.:V

2 megjegyzés:

  1. awww nagyon édes rajzocskák~
    és fel a fejjel!!
    én se szeretek minden emberrel beszélni

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Az a skicc...awwww~
    Még mindig cuki egy páros, Iggy haja nagyon tetszik (és Amerika mellei sem piskóták xD).

    És ne aggódj, én sem szeressem az embereket, paranoiás is vagyok, de csak ki kell mozdulni >_>
    Ne tessék butaságokat írni, legyen jobb kedved :)

    VálaszTörlés